Monday, July 27, 2009

New in Town

Recently, I was reading a blog posted by someone with whom I went to highschool. I find her blogs interesting and innocent, and I love reading them. If you're interested her blog is Sweet Simplicity. Anywho - I thought it might be fun to give it a whirl. (This may not be a good idea, because I don't need another reason to get on the computer.)

Summer is finishing, and it's almost time for school. This will be my last semester as an undergrad, and I cannot wait for it to start and end. I enjoy learning and being in a learning environment. Sometimes I feel like the biggest nerd ever, but it feels like a second home to be at school. What will I do when it's over?

Drew and Parker will be returning to school as well. Drew is the hubs. Parker is my son. Drew is a freshman English teacher/boys soccer coach. Parker is my little angel who will be starting pre-k. I cannot believe how fast time goes after having a child. I will probably cry when I leave his classroom.

This summer has flown by too. We spent it by going on a little trip to Branson, swimming, hanging out with family/friends, staying up late, and working on the house. There are only a couple weeks left, and I feel as if we need to do more - go camping, go to museums, swim a little more, see family. Maybe during fall break.

That's enough for now. My eyelids are feeling heavy. It's off to bed I go!

1 comment:

  1. HI!!! I was going through my list of followers to visit some of the new ones. I saw your profile pic and I thought it looked familiar. I had just commented on this exact photo on your facebook album! :) I'm glad you decided to start blogging! It becomes quite addicting! Your little boy is so precious. I had no idea he was old enough to start pre-k. Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete